I’ve seen the movie war room about 4 times. A very amazing Christian movie ,that emphasizes the importance of prayer. The other times I watched it, it was for pleasure, however last week, I re-watched it. For the lessons. I’d share these lessons with you.
- We often underestimate prayer. I have come to understand how pivotal prayer is in my walk with God and my faith. Sometimes, I feel lazy, but corporate prayer, makes me feel good.
- How do you tackle issues? Complain and cry? Or face with an assurance of faith. There was a difference in results when the lady was always complaining about her husband And when she brought him before God.
- Where does your Joy come from? Your boyfriend, parents, siblings or God. My joy comes from. The Lord.
- There’s nothing as beautiful and amazing as being a praying woman.
- When you meet God, it reflects in your life.
- Prayer doesn’tonly change you. It changes others around you.
Dear friend , do not underestimate God or prayer. It works wonders.
If you haven’t watched the movie, I’d suggest you do, it’s a great encouragement. If you have, I’d suggest you take heed to the lessons you got from it.
Do you believe in the power of prayer?